Virtual Study Hall
Click HERE for Zoom Access
Emerging Leaders - Office of Leadership & Community Engagement
Join the long list of UTOP participants who have also participated in the Emerging Leaders Program!
Who Should Apply?
- Are committed to getting involved on campus
- Want to meet other new students
- Were leaders in high school
- Were not involved in high school activities but want to take that step at UNC Charlotte
What to Expect?
- Attendance at the three fall meetings
- Attendance at the Spring Retreat in January
- Payment of a non-refundable participation fee
- Presence at the spring semester meetings on Wednesdays from 4pm to 6pm Presence at a minimum of two social or community service events
- Creation and implementation of a group, service-learning project
What Will I Gain?
- Involvement in campus life
- An introduction to leadership positions on campus
- Development of skills that will benefit you personally and professionally
- Social, intramural, and community service activities
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership Styles
- Etiquette and Professionalism
- Public Speaking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Equitable & Inclusive Leadership
- Conflict Management
Engage Co-op Virtual Networking Event - October 13, 2020
Seeking Multicultural Students for Co-op